Sat, 01 Oct|
Costa Rican Independence Party 2022
Time & Location
01 Oct 2022, 14:30 – 23:00 BST
Editor's Tap, 5-11 Fetter Ln, London EC4A 1BR, UK
About the event
Change of date due to national mourning: Saturday 1st October 2022
We are very proud to invite you to the Costa Rican Independence Party 2022.
This is a family event and everyone is invited! We will have Costa Rican food, traditional dancing, chiliguaros, a DJ and latin music, raffles and lots of Costa Rican patriotism.
Each ticket includes a "Casado", a traditional dish of rice, beans, plantains, meat in sauce, stew, plantains and salad, with chicharron and salsa.
Doors open at 2:30pm - we have a packed programme of events so please be punctual.
At 3:30pm we will start the patriotic celebrations with a presentation of traditional dance. At 4pm we will serve food, and at 5:30pm we sing the national anthem, followed by the raffle. To finish the night we have a DJ and latin dance music.
- Children under 10 - free but must register for a ticket
- Early bird group of at least four - £16 each (available until 3rd Sept)
- Early Bird £18 (available until 3rd Sept)
- Standard ticket £20 (available until 16th Sept)
- On the door ticket £23 - very limited capacity available
- Food not guaranteed for those arriving after 4pm
Children under 10
Please reserve a free ticket£0.00